All 9 art Reviews

10 Pounds of Man 10 Pounds of Man

Damn this is nice

CellShaded CatGirl CellShaded CatGirl

Beautiful shading and proportion with the woman! However, the cat seems a little too disproportional and cartoony...

Tribal Warrior Tribal Warrior

Fantastic drawing! But you should probably tag for nudity C;

Thresh- League of Legends Thresh- League of Legends

damn son

Natas 2 Natas 2

First off, I just want to say that this is a very cute, cartoony character and I like the juxtaposition of having this cutie near the fiery flames of hell. It adds a nice comedic touch. C: That being said, however, this is a very simple drawing with little to no depth or complexity. This would be better-suited to an animation. Since this is a still image, there's barely anything to look at or appreciate, considering there's barely any detail. Your other paintings are a lot more detailed, so why did you decide to upload something so simple?

Sprite First Try Sprite First Try

First off, this is a hella good sprite for your first time. I'm sure the critique is fairly obvious: this is a simplistic sprite so more movement would make the sprite stand out more, but other that this is a pretty well-made sprite!

MineDigger227 responds:

Thank You!

Bodkinstein's Monster Bodkinstein's Monster

Dat resolution tho

In all seriousness, amazingly done piece. If I had one nitpick about it, it would be that the forehead bolts blend a little bizarrely in contrast to the hair. But that's just a super minor thing. Overall, amazingly done!

comradebodko responds:

Thanks man. I based it off a classic photo of Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's monster, so the lack of integration of the bolts with the hair was a bit of an oversight, yeah.

Mishka Mishka

Absolutely astounding, so fluid and dramatic! :D

Believe Believe